Industrial Louvers, Inc. (ILI) offers a comprehensive range of painted and anodized finishes. Beautiful, durable fluoropolymer coatings are resistant to chalking, abrasion and ultraviolet degradation, and keep products looking new for years. ILI offers the advantage of in-house painting for 70% PVDF finishes allowing for the highest possible quality standards, and reduces lead times.
ILI’s standard finish is Sherwin-Williams’ Fluropon® Pure line of coatings. With significantly reduced hazardous materials, these coatings are formulated with material transparency and environmental impacts in mind. Fluropon Pure coatings offer opportunities to comply with material disclosure and optimization credits in LEED® V4. ILI is committed to sustainable practices on all projects.
Fluropon Pure Specifications:
- Meets or exceeds AAMA 2605
- Appropriate for building components designed for high-rise and monumental structures.
- Appropriate for projects located in areas with intense sunlight, extreme temperatures or high levels of atmospheric pollutants.
- Formulated without the use of PFOA, hexavalent chromium, cadmium, lead and phthalates.
Please note that some custom finishes may not be available in the Fluropon Pure formulation.
Download a PDF of the finish guide from Verta, our exclusive on-site finisher, by clicking here.
Illumipon FEVE Specifications:
- Meets or exceeds FGIA / AAMA 2605
- Resin based coating that is highly resistant to weathering, airborne chemicals, acid rain and other environmental damage.
- Outstanding color consistency and superior hardness are ideal for corporate facilities, retail locations and architectural features.
Please note that on-screen colors or colors printed from our downloadable finish guide will not match actual finishes. When making a final color selection, please request a hard copy of our finish guide or samples of color chips.
Mica/Metallic Colors *
| Apple Fizzie
| Gray Velvet
| Medium Gray
Vibrant Colors **
| Neon Orange
*Mica/Metallic Colors: Most colors are achieved with a standard two-coat, single bake process. Some colors may require additional coats or processing.
**Vibrant Colors: Colors shown are eligible for our full 20-year warranty. Some vibrant and exotic colors carry a warranty for adhesion only.
¹ 2-coat/2-bake process required. Additional fees apply.
Although not as durable, anodized finishes offer an attractive finish for some applications. We offer Class 1 (minimum of .7 mil thickness) clear and color anodized finishes. Like staining wood instead of painting it, anodizing allows the character of the raw material to show through. It will not cover up variances in the material.